For the Ryan R. Gibbs Photography Contest, New Delta Review
seeks a series of 5-11 photographs to be featured in Issue 8.2. Together, the photographs should tell a story, or be centered on a unified theme of the artist’s choosing. This contest goes hand-in-hand with our flash fiction contest, which seeks a full narrative in 1,000 words or less.
Learn more about our journal here
, and check out the stunning work of last year's winner here.
Judge: Paul Mpagi Sepuya
Prize: $400 and publication in the Issue 8.2 of New Delta Review
Deadline: February 15th
Entry Fee: $10
Additional Submission Guidelines
- All entries must be previously unpublished and original work of the entrant.
- All work must be submitted through our electronic system.
- Send only high quality med-res JPG files.
- Please submit 5-11 photographs as JPG or as a single zip file.
- Submissions will first be reviewed by our Editor and Art Director, and finalists will be passed on for judging.
- Family, friends, and previous students of the judge are ineligible for participation in the contest. In addition, students currently enrolled at Louisiana State University and faculty members at Louisiana State University are ineligible for participation in this contest.
- If you have any problems submitting, please send an email to email@example.com.
About the contest: This award is in honor of Ryan R. Gibbs (1981-2012), a gifted editor for New Delta Review, an incredible writer of fiction and screenplays, a talented photographer, and, above all, a dear friend. New Delta Review is honored to host this annual award, which was made possible by a generous endowment from his parents, in his name.