New Delta Review is thrilled to announce our seventh annual
chapbook competition. For this contest, we're looking
for bright, inventive, challenging, and mind-bending manuscripts of unpublished
poetry, fiction, nonfiction, or hybrid work. We’re particularly interested in works that push against traditional understandings of literature and art, of their capacities.
Judge: Chen Chen
Past Winner: Dorothy Chan
- Publication and 25 author copies
- All manuscripts must be received by January 1,
- All submissions require a $17 entry fee and
must be entered to NDR through Submittable.
- Manuscripts should be 20-40 pages in length and
should include a title page with contact information. While single pieces within the manuscript may be published elsewhere, the manuscript as a whole should be unpublished. We only ask that writers include original publication sites.
- Multiple submissions
require separate entry fees. Simultaneous submissions are welcome on the
condition that writers notify NDR of another acceptance as soon as possible.
- Family, friends, and previous students of the judge are ineligible for participation in the contest. Current students and faculty of LSU are ineligible.